August 20, 2012

Vespa - Acrylic - 11 x 14

Stepped away from the tablet and the computer screen for a bit here.  I was looking to paint something that moves and had some sweet style.  The vintage Vespa fit both of those and allowed me to use the colors I wanted.

With the headlight, the logo, and some creative license, the Scooter is a bit of a mash-up of several mid-sixties models.  Fortunately, I'm not selling the actual scooter at an auction where original condition would matter.

Acrylic on board.  11" x 14"



2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm selfishly hoping that you sell this (or prints of this) in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been debating what I should do with it. Hang it on the wall is the first choice though I still haven't gotten around to that. Selling a good option. And prints are a great idea if I can get a good image of it.

      You'll be the first to know whatever I do!

      Delete